Dota 2 Keys

Sword

Apparently I now have 6 dota 2 gift keys in my inventory, anyone interested in trying the game out? Add me on the steam linked to my profile. I can also email them.

Disclaimer: Not redeemable in China. xD

Send me one sword, eventually i will give it a try.

Send me one sword, eventually i will give it a try.

Apparently you already own a gift, looks like everyone on my friends list does. This means massive dota 2 giveaway has just taken place. Mother of god.

Hey, I offered keys before and no one wanted any... Now that swords offering them, it's hot shit? I see how it is...

Whats a ...dohtah?

on a serious note. I played Dota 1 for 4 minutes...I constantly got owned since I really did not get the point of the game lol.

How difficult would it be to pick Dota 2 for a total newb?

Whats a ...dohtah?

on a serious note. I played Dota 1 for 4 minutes...I constantly got owned since I really did not get the point of the game lol.

How difficult would it be to pick Dota 2 for a total newb?

ull have to play a lot to really get the hang of it, but once u you, itl be fun. :D

Whats a ...dohtah?
This is a DOTA:D
<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0OzWIFX8M-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey, I offered keys before and no one wanted any... Now that swords offering them, it's hot shit? I see how it is...

I'm not sure I'll like it, and if IIRC you only had a couple keys so I didnt wanna take them from other people who might really love DOTA.

Bot looks like you already have it as well, how the hell am I gonna unload these keys lol.

LOL bot that video was gold.

The realism of having uber-hot girls sitting around while you "play a little DotA" is unparallelled.

racist bastards, origin had the same deal with some game, only promo in the states, nowhere else. i added you on steam, if you are a nice person you can send :)

edit: weeeeeeeeeeee

Back