Dogs

Short haired dogs shed but you can't tell and they don't smell like long haired dogs tend to. That's one of the reasons I have pits and contrary to what people say about them they are the sweetest dogs. My young one thinks she is a 70 pound lap dog and sleeps in my 6 year old sons bed every night. The male sleeps in our bed between my wife and I under the covers. The reason I made the comment about the piss is because we had a cat about 2 years ago that pissed all over our house and we had to get rid of it. I was also recently at someone's house who only had one cat but I could smell the piss. I think cat owners become immune to it.

I don't think people become immune to it - some people just don't care.

No doubt about that Heatsurge; but no matter what the pet is you'll find some dumbass tha doesn't care enough about his house or the animal. I've known dog owners that let them repeatedly piss on the carpet underneath the bed in their bedroom. Tell me that makes sense. Some people just don't retain the brains they were born with.

i want a maine coon cat, the most doglike cat breed there is, built like a brick and fluffy

Coon cats are huge. They average like 28lbs for the males. Very cool cats that are dog-like companions. I've got a manx that has the same personality. Ask Chuck-he came to check the cat's food and water while I was on vacation and the cat growled at him when he opened the door and followed him around the house growling and trying to scratch him-defending the home! A good pet is a great companion.

well maine coons of a healthy weight (big male) max out at like 22lbs from what i read, fat cats obviously weigh more. My current cat at my parents is at least part maine coon

I have a cat that I saved from dying in the streets, now hes O.K. but hes one of the best to. He recognize that i saved him and dosent act like a jackass towards me, always good a attitude hehehe. Never pissed off or what so ever, knows my house rules and he gose shit and piss outside. And no he dosent smells like piss.

As i love dogs, I just will never have on in a big city or in my aparment. Its just like having a kid.

Back