Does she look like a man?

sarah and ash.jpg

What about these six? I know the one on the right she and is bff with the one on the left:)
Maybe I should divide and conquer.

That's a tag team special right there :) Seriously, I love women that are in shape and muscular; they're already used to physical pain and don't act like little girly girls. Give me woman who's not afraid to sweat.

Ok here are some more

sarah1.jpgsarah2.jpgsarah3.jpgsarah4.jpgsarah5.jpgsarah6.jpgsarah7.jpgsarah8.jpg

You sick fckers might these muscle bound wonder woman.
Keep in mind too the blond had a kid if you can believe it.
Everytime we hang out I cant figure out who has bigger muscles, kinda turn offish.

Summer.jpgsummer 2.jpg

But I like girls like this. These are all sisters. I dated one of them for a while, but it was to hard to keep my eys off the rest.

Are you kidding? She's smoking hot. Look at that ass and those abs! That is sweet.
:woohoo:

I'm still with Supra its a massive turn off!!
Like he said knowing that your girlfriend has bigger muscles than you is quite a blow in my opinion.
and if most girls who live around you are like that Supra I feel very sorry for you! Its the opposite in England, girls just don't bother toning up, they think if they are thin thats good enough haha which is why I always feel more attracted to foreign girls from other countries. I hate english women...

Like he said knowing that your girlfriend has bigger muscles than you is quite a blow in my opinion.

Quit being such a girly man. Not all of us are twigs. She doesn't have bigger muscles than me, I'm just hugely turned on by an incredibly fit body. You just don't know the possibilities with a woman that's in shape like that :)

hahah im not saying that they are bigger..im saying that you dont wanna be competing with your gf as well as all the other men in the world

Aw come on! Is your ego that frail that you get threatened by a woman? Sigh. I guess you guys should go live in a third world country where the women are meek, docile, and covered from head to toe so you won't feel threatened. Grow a pair for fuck sake.

Edit: I'm just fucking with you, nothing personal. I'm not serious, I just enjoy annoying people :)

Aw come on! Is your ego that frail that you get threatened by a woman? Sigh. I guess you guys should go live in a third world country where the women are meek, docile, and covered from head to toe so you won't feel threatened. Grow a pair for fuck sake.

im just sayingI dont like it in my opinion.. I didn't realise I implied myself as being all what you said..

Back