Does anyone know this guy?

I know that guy! Sorry to hear you think I'm cheating. I have almost 2000 hours in the game. I know the in and outs of the game. @MacN8r can vouch for me as well as @Cali. I have tons of gameplay footage as well. If you even have doubt in a kill I get, feel free to ask for a video clip of it. I record a lot of gameplay.

Guess I still have a lot to learn in the game....or, I am just too old to get any better.

I'll just avoid you.

Thanks for replying ghost.

Guess I still have a lot to learn in the game....or, I am just too old to get any better.

I'll just avoid you.

Thanks for replying ghost.
@Ballsyone, I'll be happy to get on TS, or something and help you improve your game. Just add me on battlelog and let me know. I sometimes troll in game, so don't take me too seriously. It's all in fun.

I run both with Krip on my team and against. I would much rather be with. There are many regular excellent players - Leo, Cali, NoRecoil, MaximumFroth just to name a few. I just try to squad up and do the job they need. I would rather take deaths while wrenching or doing revives for the benefit of the team than worry about KD. The great players at this always PTFO.

Also, Killa_U, Raisinless, P4perboy, MeanDean - So many great players in the server.

Tow head admins already addressed this when you reported previously.

https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/player-to-watch-out-for.49603/#post-312767

There are always going to be people better than you on games unless you are that rare top 1%. Either find a way to kill them or a way to avoid them, but I would suggest not taking it so personally and enjoy the fact it's just a game.

I wasn't sure if I had already asked about Kripticghost before. I thought I had but was too lazy to check.

Sorry

The thing is I have never watched someone play BF3. I remember during my old Counter Strike days I heard CS sounds coming from a neighbor's garage so I knocked on his door. I watched him play for a while and how he had his setup and everything. Watching someone else play was very helpful to me back then. But, I was also a novice in gaming. I've been playing the Battlefield series since the day BF2 was released in 2005 so I'm not sure if watching someone else play would do any good for me. Might but I doubt it.

As far as Teamspeak goes it offers a strategic advantage. When BF3 was released it was my biggest gripe about the game because VOIP was no longer in game. It helped me tremendously for strategy in BF2 but not for accuracy in shooting.

I bought BF1 a few months after it was released. By the time I got to it many players had all the maps down so I was not in a position to win. The game seems so much faster than BF3 so I just gave up on it totally and I only play BF3. I don't think I have much more than 10 hours playing BF4.

So it's BF3 for now.......and getting my ass handed to me by players like kriptikghost. Hahahahhahaaaaaa

Back