Does anyone know laws of Russia

monkeky12345

One of my friend sin Russia was arrested for several crimes that they did commit does anyone from that region know laws of Russia.

This isnt one of those well my "friend got caught beatin off by his mom" things where by friend you mean yourself? Are you in prison?

Heh... I doubt he'd be posting on TBG forums from prison. Then again, who knows.

Conspiracy and treason? Sounds like pretty deep shit...

I'm mainly in contact with him over long distance.

I'm not in prison and have never been in prison.

Well he should've had people covering his ass... or gotten out of the country in time.

Anyone seen "Lord Of War" btw? One of my favorite movies of all time.

"Lord of War" rocks...thats one brutal business though...and the russians arent the ones to be fucking with...they'd just as soon put a bullet in your head as look at you. I'm sure some of you have seen the clip of the POW getting his head cut off with the rambo knife...and that was one of their own people....foreigners mean even less...(that clip still gives me shivers)

Very fucked up... the one I saw about 6 years ago was a guy slowly getting his head cut off... I couldn't think straight for about an hour.

Wow!!! I thought I was the only one that had seen that...

It was really weird... I mean I can see all the gore in movies and shit, and be alright but that clip really made me feel like I almost participated in the murder... it was pretty fucked up. I think it's because I knew it was real.

I felt "guilty" for like days after seeing it... can't really describe it, just a fucked up feeling.

He was a former KGB agent and didn't have enough time to escape they had been on to him for a while.

Back