• Want it, but cannot afford it

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General_Tso

TBG Trial Member
Trial Member
Donator
Hey everyone, Curious where the stance is on Battlefield 2042, who has it, who isn't getting it, etc.

Knoxtane

Admin
Admin
Donator
I just bought it last night. the Gold Edition on Steam, waiting for the pre-load so I can play a week early on the 12th! :)

Cowbell Kevin

Director of Cheating Program of Redemption
Head Admin
Donator
I preordered early. I will acutally think about a refund if game is trash at launch and have incomplete features. I am not going through a BF-V again. We never got content for that game. Almost nothing changed from Alpha build to Beta build for BF2042. Not a good sign.

BadAzzFishy

Waiting for the reviews before I buy, like Kevin i felt cheated on V and went back to playing BF4.

General_Tso

TBG Trial Member
Trial Member
Donator
I didn't care for the asthetic of BF1 or V so I didn't feel the great disappoint I know people are feeling. I am excited for 2042, it's got potential to be great, but historically could flop.

smokerob79

i preordered to see if the game was shit, like hardline 1 and 5...did not like beta so dont have much hope for the game over all.....

Nemesis

Plan to get it! Hope TBG is running some 2042 servers. Concerned about it being hacked the first day it comes out.

smokerob79

for the fuck of it i decided to google BF 2042 hacks......my heart sank when the first 5 listed are for sites selling hacks and subscriptions to hacking services....

i dont know how i should fell about this giving the fact "rented servers" could be seen as extortion to get protection from the hackers....

Cowbell Kevin

Director of Cheating Program of Redemption
Head Admin
Donator
The real reason for hiding the scoreboard is to make it harder to see if someone is cheating and complain about it. Also makes it almost impossible to report people for cheating now as well.

FPSPlayer87

Admin
Admin
Donator
For anyone who bought the standard version that is missing the action, just found out EA Play Pro is offering a 10 hour free trial which lets you play BF 2042 now, granted for 10 hours but still enough to get your feet wet.......

Skelbor

Got & have been playing, hope to be able to hook up w/ some folks here.