Do you have an Admin available early for your BF2 server?

XX_NUTTCAZE_XX

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this but lately I've been spending alot of time on BF2 - ALL MAPS server and about 4-5am (Eastern Time) this morning while playing Midnight Sun. My team took all the flags and then half my team proceeded to enter the enemy uncap and base rape. I really do mean "HALF" my team.

Luckily the game ended very quickly as it really pissed off alot of the players (including myself) but I was wondering if there was any TBG admins who would be able to pop in from time to time in the wee hours of the mornings, just to make sure everyone is behaving?

I'd also like to chat with an admin about some things related to joining your clan, who should I talk to?

i'm not a member or nothing i say represents TBG in anyway. That being said, they have an application form you fill out, and then someone will get in contact with you. Click "Join Us" at the top menu bar

i'm on TS currently for another hour or so. I see you are of age.

I will send you the teamspeak info.

I was wondering if there was any TBG admins who would be able to pop in from time to time in the wee hours of the mornings, just to make sure everyone is behaving?

I don't know if any of our other admins are on that early but since I haven't been sleeping too well lately due to my back, I will jump on the server using one of my aliases just to see who is being naughty & nice. : )

XX_NUTTCAZE_XX,

Sorry I did not make it on the server this morning as promised my back went out again last night and I was at the hospital until 8am this morning. I will do my best to be there tomorrow morning provided my back behaves itself.

Back