Dirty Registry??

Lifeless.Zero

There are products all over the internet that suggest that my computer gets slower over time because of registry issues, and that thier product will fix/clean the registry. Is this true, or a lie to sell their crap?

If its true, what reg. cleaner do you use?

try regcure or winXP manager. But Im sure you gonna need a crack or serial. Thats up to you if you want that though

RegCure is a good one. Tuneup Utilities has a very good registry cleaner as well. I personally use Wise Registry Cleaner (I use Vista 64-bit) and I use CCleaner with Tuneup Utilities 2008. Lastly I use PERFECT DISK for all my defragmenting needs (I run that daily cuz I download and change a lot of shit all the time).

First off, are you running on Vista or XP?

All the above I mentioned are for Vista and XP. Also note Lifeless that when you use a registry editor for Vista it thinks there are double the things that it needs to fix. In order to get past this go to your start menu - type regedit and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->Wow6432Node->Wow6432Node (DELETE SECOND WOW6432NODE). Once you've done this you will be able to run any registry cleaner ;)

Back