DIRECTV or CABLE

All I will say is that I am glad I do not have to deal with any of the cable providers in your area after what I've read on Ars. They all seem like total bastards to deal with.

I will be a vote for DirecTV as I love my NFL Sunday Ticket. I don't have crazy weather here in AZ except for during the monsoon season which is short lived. For snow/ice I heard spray Pam (Pamm, Panm, Pan, Pann) on it helps.

If you are not against Torrenting, Popcorn time is amazing. The app is better than netflix and its free. I canceled my netflix and DirectTV packages and only pay 6.99 monthly for my VPN (which is a must)

If you have the option for cable/fiber I'd definitely go that route. Like most things, wireless just doesn't have the same reliability as a wired connection.

Satellite has come a far way though. I remember back when your dish would physically move depending on what channel you wanted to watch... and back then nothing was encrypted so you could tune into some live feeds from news stations and see people picking their nose and stuff when they weren't on the air. Those days are past though.

I have heard that sports fans like DirectTV for the sports package, but that was awhile ago so I'm not sure if it still stands.

If you are not against Torrenting, Popcorn time is amazing. The app is better than netflix and its free. I canceled my netflix and DirectTV packages and only pay 6.99 monthly for my VPN (which is a must)
No not against torrenting. Popcorn time. Never heard of it, ill check it out thanks! Who do u use for vpn. I go with Private internet access.

No not against torrenting. Popcorn time. Never heard of it, ill check it out thanks! Who do u use for vpn. I go with Private internet access.
i use cyberghost. You need to make sure your VPN support P2P connections otherwise popcorn time wont work

a87615973e73f0f757108180e4ccb51e.jpg
Heres a screenshot from the homepage of popcorn time

Back