=DiG= Jarazek ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had nothing but bad experiences in DIG servers for the past two years. Ask Soldier, I can't stand that clan. I caught hell every fucking time I played in that server, part of the reason I only fly on TBG servers so I don't have to listen to the uninformed masses whine. When I got banned for "hacking" in that server by some shitty player I'd never heard of I expected that talking rationally to a senior level person there would resolve it. That player then suggested that I waste my time subjecting myself to the bitching of a bunch of assclowns to get unbanned, rather than him handling it like any self respecting senior person in a clan would do.

No I wouldn't ban DIG players on sight so you can calm your jets there Space. I would however ban the two people I associate with the problem, Stooge and Jarazek. Now if you want to handle this the way it should have been handled whenever I got banned, speak to whoever you have to speak to and get my ban removed.

So you blame your bad experiences on our servers on me, just because I was there when you got banned, after I went out of my way to try to help you?
I have never went that far to help another with their issues on a ban, trust me.
I talked to our senior admin, and they said that regardless of how you felt about the ban that rules were rules, and you would need to post an appeal like anybody else.

So I did all I could for you...
Just how does that give you a right, or reason, to associate me with your ban?
Solely for the fact that I was there & tried to help you all that I could?

Also for the record, if you are saying that I am a senior admin you are incorrect, I am a Bishop, the Cardinals are our senior admins.
Regardless of that fact I only suggested what our rules are, which is to post a ban appeal.
I did all I could, and you thank me by banning me from your server?

Now, let me get into what happened when you were banned, you were playing as CarInsurance & were suspect of "hacking" by an admin, so an admin kicked you, instead of banning you right out for some reason.
You then came back as CTFalcon, and asked them if they'd have done so if you were playing under that name, and they told you yes because they did not trust you after what they had seen you do, and that they did not care who you were, you then said fine if you do not trust me ban me, and then you got banned.

You did not get banned just for them not trusting you either, it was because of whatever you were doing at the time they felt you were suspect, your comment you made to them did not help your situation...

As far as why you associate me with your ban, as I said I do not understand.
How can you blame me for not being able to help you get your ban lifted, when you would not do what we require any other to do?
I know how you guys feel about some of our admin, but still...
To me that does not make it right for you to say "I can't stand that clan."
You get mad at one guy and decide to bash a whole clan man, WTF?

I did all I could within my power.

Now I ask you this, are you going to leave me banned for doing nothing at all, but being considered guilty in association because I was there when it happened, and tried to help you?
Or are you going to lift my ban after I posted a respectful ban appeal?

Seems pretty silly that ridiculous bans need to be appealed, I fail to see a reason why you can't remove an unjust ban. I see the disrespect that I was shown on a regular basis in your server coupled with the ridiculousness of my ban as justification to not allow you to play in our servers. Talk with your buddies at DiG about the situation and remove the ban, if you do so I'll remove yours. If your "friends" at DiG won't remove a ridiculous ban that would then in turn allow you to play in a server you want to play in then I question any shred of decency that might exist in DiG.

My ban seems beyond silly to me, I have already stated why.

How do you fail to see the reason I cannot remove your ban?
I was not the one that banned you, and you did not post a ban appeal like the higher ups require you to do.
As for anybody in our clan disrespecting you, honestly I have never seen that first hand, because I had only seen you on our servers like once in the year and a half I have been a member.

"Talk with your buddies at DiG about the situation and remove the ban"

I cannot do that, I have told you what are rules are.
I had to post a ban appeal here, so why should you get shown any special treatment?
Nobody we have banned has gotten their ban lifted without posting an appeal, because as I said, rules are rules, and as an admin I respect the rules, and that stance will not change unless the higher ups change them.

You can leave my ban if it makes you feel better, but it is wrong to blame me for you getting banned by another.
It is also wrong to try say you will only remove my ban if your is removed.
I followed all your rules in game always, and when making my ban appeal, which is something you could not do, you chose not to make an appeal, regardless of however you, or others feel it would have been handled, I feel we all should respect our rules, and we should not play favorites for anybody.

You didn't have to post an appeal, if you had spoken directly to one of our senior guys they would have spoken to me and I would handle the situation the same way as if you had posted an appeal. Let me chew on this for a little while and see if any of my guys can convince me to do something different.

I'll take the high road and unban you, I don't really care if I get unbanned from DiG lol. Enjoy our servers, they're the best in 2142.

You've been unbanned Jarazek (hope I got the spelling right, lulz).

I hope this issue whatever it was exactly between clan members doesn't alienate the clans from each other... I'd be a bit sad, because I play on DIG servers sometimes (when I play 2142 at all) and I quite like them TBH (personally) :-/

valentine-heart-candy.png

Other than Doorman himself I have no problems with anyone in the clan. For the record Falcon I know Stooge is unnecessarily too quick with the ban hammer.

Yah I dont speak for TBG at all so please dont associate my comments with them. But i gotta say I used to ban all DiG players on sight as well. The whole clan was filled with assholes and who the hell names a clan after themselves being god? Seriously get over yourself. The clan was loved to stat pad in the gunship banning anyone who was any good so they could move up the gunship ladder. So yah, ban on sight is definitely warrented.

[quote1256410477=BOT#00001]
Yah I dont speak for TBG at all so please dont associate my comments with them. But i gotta say I used to ban all DiG players on sight as well. The whole clan was filled with assholes and who the hell names a clan after themselves being god? Seriously get over yourself. The clan was loved to stat pad in the gunship banning anyone who was any good so they could move up the gunship ladder. So yah, ban on sight is definitely warrented.
[/quote1256410477]
Want some more oil to toss on that fire Bot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back