=DiG= Jarazek ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarazek

Hey guys, just want to say I like your servers, and I play on it a good bit of the time when not on my own server.
I am friends with quite a few of your players & members.
Runyan69, Bob369963, killingseed, Soldier4Real, and I am pretty cool with Heatsurge as well..
I am not sure why I was banned, as I always follow the rules wherever I play.

1. Titan/Suez server
2. 10-23-09 around 4:25 PM Eastern Time.
3. Not sure who banned me, a few of your members were on, in fact I was in their squad on EU at the time.
One of the members on at the time was my friend Soldier4Real.
4. I truly have no clue why I was banned, I was 20-1 in the gunship, I was gunning, we never once flew near the enemy titan, and we never once broke any server rules...
The gunship I was in was going down over silo 5, so I bailed out and was taking the silo, I shot one enemy, and then got killed, making me 20-2.
Right after killing the enemy I got a message saying I was kicked by an admin for excessive team killing, or something like that, which was odd because I did not have one TK, nor do I ever TK on purpose.
Once I tried to rejoin the server it said I was banned.
That has me a little bummed because I have never been banned from any server before, not in the year and a half I have played this game.

o_O...

I haven't played 2142 since the scrim last week.. but whenever I've played with DIG guys, they've all been really cool, Jarazek included.

If there was a problem, I'm sure he would've corrected himself after a warn or something...

Hey Surge, thanks for the kind words man.
You are totally correct man, if I would have been warned for anything I would have stopped, but honestly all I was doing is TV'n gunships & air transports out of sky, I also TV's an AA or two, and a couple infantry.
I promise I did nothing more than that, nor did I break any rules whatsoever.

I know in the past a few of you guys members were banned from our servers, but I have never had anything to do with those bans.
CTFalcon was one that was banned, I actually tried to help him get unbanned, my fellow admin said he needed to post a ban appeal though, which he did not, so I was not able to get his ban lifted.
Hopefully I was not banned for any "bad blood" because I try to get along with any & everybody.

TBG and DIG are the best titan servers around... Iam sure it was just a mistake :)

You were probably banned for getting my tags ^_^. J/king with you. I am sure it was a mistake, because we don't ban without warnings.. right? I will have to reclaim my tags now... (Soulzzisgzay)

That ban message that he recieved is the generic ban from PB...not one given by an admin. Check out your PB files, and go from there. Someone will check the CC too. You'll hear from Soulzz or Fast soon....they'll fix it for you if its on our side,

[quote1256338866=amazon3d]
You were probably banned for getting my tags ^_^. J/king with you. I am sure it was a mistake, because we don't ban without warnings.. right? I will have to reclaim my tags now... (Soulzzisgzay)
[/quote1256338866]
:eek: he he I only cut you twice, and both times you dove onto my blade, that is my story & I am sticking to it, lol
You asked for it anyway, shoving all those damn TV's up my ass was not nice! :D

[quote1256339284=Zaelen1944]
That ban message that he recieved is the generic ban from PB...not one given by an admin. Check out your PB files, and go from there. Someone will check the CC too. You'll hear from Soulzz or Fast soon....they'll fix it for you if its on our side,
[/quote1256339284]
I figured that was a possibility, but can't you ban via the 2142 CC for Team Killing & have it give that same message?
The thing that I do not get is how, or why would PB auto ban me, I do not, nor have I ever ran any cheats, nor did I get one single TK, nor did I have a negative score.
Even if I did have a negative score I have never seen a player get a ban for that, just a temp kick for the duration of the round.

I went into my PB folder and looked for the pbcl file, but I do not have one, which is odd...
I am playing on Win 7 64 Bit, and have been doing so since the RC Beta version 7100's release.
PB is up to date.

I also run vista 64 Bit, and XP 32 Bit, the pbcl file is only on my XP OS installation of the game, if it located somewhere else on a 64 Bit OS?
Being an admin I guess I should know these things, but I have honestly never had a reason to check my PB log.

I look forward to hearing back as to what the CC says, because I honestly do not understand how it could have been a PB auto kick/ban, because I assure you I did not have any TK's, or a negative teamwork score.

The only thing I was doing was having an honest good round as a gunner in the gunship, which any that know me know that it rarely happens because I am not the best gunner in the world, but I am getting better.

[quote1256340209=x=FAST=x]
you were banned by falcon, please wait for the admin to respond. Thanks
[/quote1256340209]
Ahh ok, then I am pretty sure I know why I was banned.
Like I said before, when he was banned it was by our admin Stooge, I had nothing to do with that.

I tried to help him get unbanned, I went out of my way to help him, I downloaded Ventrilo just to get on there to talk to him, so we could try to get the situation resolved.
The rest of our admin told me to let him know he had to post a ban appeal, which is our policy to anybody, whether or not they were banned fairly, which I told him, and he said he would not post a ban appeal.
Since he would not do so nobody considered lifting his ban.
I really feel it is unfair to ban me because of that, after all I did nothing wrong in any way.

Yep, first time I'd seen you in the server so I booted you. I got banned from DIG because some douche thought I was hacking. So I talked to you and you blew me off for a few days until I finally got you to spend 5 minutes in vent for you to tell me that you wouldn't do anything. I'm not going to prostrate myself in front of a bunch of jackasses to get a clearly unjust ban removed, I believe I told you that. I guess one unjust ban deserves another?

Your ban really has nothing to do with me man, and you know that.
And FYI I never blew you off, I finished my round and installed Vent withing 30 mins, trust me I am no liar, and I remember, just as barto (LifeInsurance) from the Z clan, he should remember, he was playing when you were banned, he is the one that asked me to get vent to talk to you, which I did within 30 minutes.

I got unjustly banned & I came here to appeal my ban, so why couldn't you be a man and do the same?

It is not right to ban me because another banned you, our admin do not ban for no reason at all, not saying they are always right, because there are always innocent people that get banned, same as in a court of law, innocent people go to jail all the time.

So now you stoop to insulting our whole clan because one guy banned you, and we asked you to make a proper ban appeal?
Which by the way you did not do, as you told me you would not....

So....
Is this how it is going to be, your clan is going to start banning our clan members on site?
And create bad blood because one admin banned you, and you were too good to come and make a ban appeal?
WOW

[quote1256348387==DiG=Jarazek]

So....
Is this how it is going to be, your clan is going to start banning our clan members on site?

[/quote1256348387]

No, that better not happen.

I would hope not either Space, as that is really childish.

I would seriously hate to have our clan be on a TBG ban on sight policy, because a lot of these guys are my friends, and this is just a game.

Well, I cant make anymore comments until this is resloved Jarazek. I agree though, it is just a game and we should all get along and have fun.

Totally understand and respect that man.
Hopefully Falcon will see things the way I do, just because one person from a clan bans you does not mean you should get all mad, and start banning all their members, especially when you did nothing to resolve you ban, unjust or not.
Especially considering I went out of my way to try to help the guy, I installed Vent just to talk it over with him...

no offence jarazek, there a few guys there that are not so nice ppl there and do in fact bitch about cheats etc...And I know he would get hell there if he posted. I know you are a nice guy though. I hope that this can be resolved as well.

If it doesn't concern you. please allow only falcon and jarazek post. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back