Die Antwoord good or bad?

Frit0z

i dont like rap or anything but i heard this on the radio the other day and after about the 5th listen its kinda catchy. also the chick is strange but id do her. :D
what you guys think. this guy is trying to create a new genre called Zef or something like that.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cegdR0GiJl4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

yolandi visser thats her name.. shes doable but that hair is horrible.

yea her hair is fucked. super short bangs and i think she rocks a mullet

ai aai aai
i am your butterfly
i need your protection fritoz
Be my samurai.......

lmao. i like alot of fucked up music. :D american music has gotten extremely boring for me. japanese, french, korean, british, and now south african. im sure there are others but i cant think right now.

and unlike soulzz i dont like justin bieber.

Old Trance is good. New Trance sucks. There are a few metal bands; Metallica, Slayer (Metallica being my favorite).

soulzz did you google what bands should i like as a guy or something? i cant see you listening to slayer at all. metallica sure but not slayer.

soulzz did you google what bands should i like as a guy or something? i cant see you listening to slayer at all. metallica sure but not slayer.
You beat me to it lol

No I didn't you fag :D. I have always liked Metallica and Slayer.

This better be a joke. This is quite literally the shittiest music I have heard in my entire life. I would rather fuck a coffee can full of rusty nails than have to listen to that creepy ugly bitch try to sing.....and don't even get me started on that pussy-ass bitch rapper. Jesus, what is wrong with this world.

This better be a joke. This is quite literally the shittiest music I have heard in my entire life. I would rather fuck a coffee can full of rusty nails than have to listen to that creepy ugly bitch try to sing.....and don't even get me started on that pussy-ass bitch rapper. Jesus, what is wrong with this world.

LOL, Cultural differences really do kill you dont they?

I talked to a friend out in cali he has their cd apparently they have alot of weird shit out.

This is supposidly an interview - YouTube - Die Antwoord - Zef Side (Official) The girl is a life friend of his.

But yeah they have a bunch of other stuff. One of the songs talks about chicks with dicks....

She scares me... and not in a good way... Maybe its cause Ive dealt with enough psych's in my days but she just has this look about her lie she'd rather kill you than give you the time of day. As for the music its.... got instruments playing in the background?

Check out her video rich bitch lol. He is in it as well but more like a cross between a stupid looking pimp and a i dont know what. But she does burn her family while they sleep lol.

Saw this a while ago. It's mind numbingly bad. I'm pretty sure she was a creature in silent hill. I bet she has more trackmarks than a train station

No Soulzz this tops that for gayness... you should like it tho

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2uU29oPxzhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back