Destiny 2?

Fabio_Gonzalo

Any of you guys picking up Destiny 2 when it comes out later this year? I played the first game on console a few years back when it first came out and had a blast.

Got the preorder with the Beta invite. Hopefully it's not too constrained on PC. I did enjoy it on the console but yeah it seemed to be repetitive mode after all the initial quests/raids where completed.

To be fair, I could say the same thing for Diablo III and I was hooked.

This is blizzard vs whoever is making it. I trust blizzard, but not the people behind destiny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is blizzard vs whoever is making it. I trust blizzard, but not the people behind destiny.

Ironic @Soulzz since Destiny 2 will be using Battle.net for their launch point.

FWIW, Bungie Studios is the developer of Destiny and the former Halo series. So they do have some credibility. Since they don't have to deal with more than 3 platforms, it should be much easier to develop and produce content versus when they had to deal with the older 360 and PS3 platforms along side the newer consoles.

Ironic @Soulzz since Destiny 2 will be using Battle.net for their launch point.

FWIW, Bungie Studios is the developer of Destiny and the former Halo series. So they do have some credibility. Since they don't have to deal with more than 3 platforms, it should be much easier to develop and produce content versus when they had to deal with the older 360 and PS3 platforms along side the newer consoles.
I get what you're saying. However, bungie abandoned PC after Halo. :/

@Irishian88J I did play both and though getting through the raids took some time it was just rinse and repeat after that. Hopefully they expand end game content outside of PVP.

I get what you're saying. However, bungie abandoned PC after Halo. :/

Sadly I think that was more of a Microsoft decision rather than a Bungie one.

But as long as @Soulzz doesn't like it, this game has a bright future.

Sadly I think that was more of a Microsoft decision rather than a Bungie one.

But as long as @Soulzz doesn't like it, this game has a bright future.
My odds are better than they used to be :)

More like 3-10

I let others do my marketing since my view is less valid. Works like a charm

That's due to the paper bag on your head during new recruit initiation night.

Back on topic, any word on cross platform or is it mostly stick your preferred system? Would be nice to see maybe PVE cross platform.

traitor!
giphy.gif

Back