Demanding respect when giving none.

Tripp_v1.0

I'll just come on here right quick and speak my peice and be gone. I have played on TBG servers quite a lot, I even have the TBG servers in my favorite list and prefer to play on them since I enjoy the game play. I have never, never, talked sh*t to admin, TBG members, or anyone else on the server until tonight. Just a few minutes ago I was playing in your server on Suez Canal. I was defending silo 2 and I killed one of your TBG members trying to go inside the tower then went on my way. A few seconds later he podded onto the same tower and when I went for him that time he got the better of me and killed me. He then proceeded to commit one of the MOST disrespectful actions to all gamers in any game, he t-bagged me. Now I could have very well done the same to him earlier, but I didn't showing him much more respect then he showed me. I admit and appologize whole heartedly for my lack of respect and talking sh*t to TBG AFTER the incident, but I found those actions very disrespectful and unlike TBG game play that I have always known. I was then kicked or banned from the server, I don't know which, for disrespect. I will say this, Any man who calls him self a man and DEMANDS respect will also GIVE respect. I have always given respect to TBG as a clan until tonight when your clan member's disrespectful actions proved you weren't worthy of it. That's all I have to say about it and I won't bother you again. If I was banned, I'm not going to ask that it be removed, and if I wasn't banned, then I might as well have been for I won't be returning. I will be removing TBG from my favorite list and find other servers I'm sure. It was real enjoyable while it lasted and I thank you for that. Good day gentlemen. -Tripp_v1.0

okay let me point things for you.
I dont see a problem getting your ban removed but if you are whining because you got tbagged. Um...you might want to check yourself out with a shrink.
I get tbagged all the time by everyone. And i tbag others when i feel like it. I even tbag tbg members putting my stinky ass in their mouth. Its a game and we are here to have fun, if you think tbaggin is disrespectful then go find another server that forbids tbagging and takes the game seriously. LOL
So if you care and would like to be unbanned just say the magic word but i dont want hear anymore about tbagging. Suck it up, its a game. Nobody here takes things personal nor has a personal agenda against you, its about fun.

Yeah, imo teabagging is not really that bad... just chillax and don't take it seriously. It happens to me occasionally too and I just laugh at it...

By "respect" we mean don't talk shit/fling accusations or whatever else in chat mostly...

Stuff you will type in the chat are much more important imo than what you do in-game... except if you're doing something forbidden such as repeated/intentional ramming, motion mines on titan shield, etc...

Yea, I banned him for his comments after I killed and t-bagged him. You have some growing up to do if you can't stand to be t-bagged. Its part of online gaming, frankly I thought you were a good player and t-bagging is a sign of that, you don't t-bag noobs, its not worth it. I would not mind the ban being lifted but as per your post you don't seem to care either way.

T-baggin is a part of everyday 2142. I don't get how you can play an hour without at least one little T-bag, my 2 cents.

[quote1252646533=x=FAST=x]
lol I tbag Balls everytime i knife him!
[/quote1252646533]
Likewise thats why you don't have a nose and rug burn on your forehead; my hairy balls are sore...thanks fasty; and if you think thats fun sometimes we gangbang tbag....wow, I'm started to get excited. Fast & Soulzz are out dedicated catchers, stop in some times and we will show you how it's done the right way. I haven't laughed at a post like this in a long time; thanks for stoppin by.

you got t-bagged LOL your luck he did not ass rape you LOL
it's a game get over it

I think t-Bagging is immature, unless it becomes personal against someone you ultimately dispise, Apparently the interweb has different cultural definitions about it, but you must understand Trip, that although I agree with you on your notes about respect, that a T-bagg between TBG members is a way of saying I love you because I JUST FUCKED YO ASS UP1!! BISNITCH!! So please don't take it to heart if you ever decide to play on our severs. As Far as our Admins are concerned, I think my general Admins are the best on 2142, we take care of our players, and I invite you to come back to our servers to enjoy them if you so desire, and to take some items with a grain of Salt,

enjoy your gameplay.

[quote1252687188=Tripp_v1.0]
I'll just come on here right quick and speak my peice
[/quote1252687188]

its peace, not peice.

lulz

I'm still laughing at "the MOST disrepectful actions" part. Hell, I teabagged my wife when I got home from work last night. Even she laughed, though she did complain that I made her forehead and hair smell like "pizza dough" lolz Get over yourself, cut the elastic off those tighty whiteys, it's all in good fun. We like to laugh and sorry, but this sort of stuff amuses us greatly.

sad post ,as its just a game. i have tbag many players even ones i didnt kill, just to tbag. i had one player tell me "if you ever join my server, i will ban you" all over tbagging for fun. its always fun to get of a gunship just to tbag him then fly off. lol

Just reading, "the MOST disrepectful actions", brings tears to my eyes. My gut hurts from laughing.

[quote1252702908=x=FAST=x]
dirty lex imma tbag you! come to daddy i got some gingerbread for ya!
[/quote1252702908]

bag? motha fucka I will hit you with the Whole POT!! tip me over and pour me out and AH SKEET SKEET!! all over fasty's cute little chin

I'm rick james bitch

[quote1252704890=SirDiealot]
It's piece, neither of the former

LoL
[/quote1252704890]

Hmmm, had to put up with you when I was hanging at ATU. Now I got to hang with you and listen to your smart ass comments here at TBG?

Here is an idea, why not head back over to ATU and not be your usual self here on the TBG forums.

Just an idea.

I want to see some hair pulling!!!

lol

T-Bag.
I have never t-bag'd anyone. Though people t-bag me alot in the game. Its just a game, your taking it way to personal.

Back