Deadpool movie test footage

Zappypants

Last edited:
I'm a comic book nerd (Marvel) and Deadpool is my favorite. As much as Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man, Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool (that's his voice in the clip, he's wanted to play Deadpool for years). Cable and Deadpool was my favorite run, but Deadpool Max was prettty damn fun!

'Pool1.jpg

'Pool2.jpg

I think Ryan can play him fine, i don't like him in Green Lantern but that is my opinion i thought that movie was a tad terrible. Me i'm a Spider-man guy. I remember watching the cartoon as a kid and eventually bought comics. hmm line up would be Spider-man, Iron Man, and Nightcrawler as my favorites.

I read a few of Deadpool Max a friend has a few copies he bought online. Same type of humor in Killustrated <3 it much.

I think Ryan can play him fine, i don't like him in Green Lantern but that is my opinion i thought that movie was a tad terrible. Me i'm a Spider-man guy. I remember watching the cartoon as a kid and eventually bought comics. hmm line up would be Spider-man, Iron Man, and Nightcrawler as my favorites.

I read a few of Deadpool Max a friend has a few copies he bought online. Same type of humor in Killustrated <3 it much.

The last Spidey I read was the "Brand New Day" story arc, then it just kinda trailed off for me. Mostly into Xmen/Iron Man/Deadpool (Joss Whedon's Xmen run was pretty epic imo).

Ryan can play a Deadpool. I think he COULD have played a good lantern, but I think the writing for the movie was horrible. That said, they just need to hire a stuntman for the movie and use anyone's voice. Most of the people who have voiced deadpool for shows and games could easily do a great job.

Ryan can play a Deadpool. I think he COULD have played a good lantern, but I think the writing for the movie was horrible. That said, they just need to hire a stuntman for the movie and use anyone's voice. Most of the people who have voiced deadpool for shows and games could easily do a great job.

Ryan has wanted to play Deadpool for years. I agree with you about GL, the writing was horrible. I think when they greenlight this, it'll be 50% of him being Wade Wilson (to appease the one crowd wanting to see Ryan) and 50% of Deadpool (everyone else chimichanga!!!!!!), who cares who is behind the mask :)

It's hard to say where they should even go with him. Honestly, he deserves his own movie, but I would LOVE to see him show up in more movies even as just a walk on or fly by character. Hell even after the credits, he should appear dressed as Nick Fury (eyepatch over his mask) and approach some little kid and tell him he is needed for the Avenge.... and then bursts into laughing, steals the kids skateboard shoves a wad of hotdog down the throat of some random drug dealer on the street, making wise jokes the whole 25 seconds.

It's hard to say where they should even go with him. Honestly, he deserves his own movie, but I would LOVE to see him show up in more movies even as just a walk on or fly by character. Hell even after the credits, he should appear dressed as Nick Fury (eyepatch over his mask) and approach some little kid and tell him he is needed for the Avenge.... and then bursts into laughing, steals the kids skateboard shoves a wad of hotdog down the throat of some random drug dealer on the street, making wise jokes the whole 25 seconds.

Seems like something he would do lol

Back