Dayz update

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Rumor: Looks like server files will soon be release publicly (that's the news i heard anyway) so that means maybe we could run a server finally with our provider and not the other places. Who would get back to it if we had a server?

I would at least give it another look. Haven't played in way over a year and it seems like a lot of hackers migrated over to H1Z1. I'm sure they made a lot of improvements since the last time I played.

I agree with bungie... our own server with our provider isnt enough if we still cant do anything about the hackers.

I spent 2-3 hours in DayZ tonight, not interested. Not sure what improvements they made but the game is almost a total loss at this point. Shit for loot spawns, shit for food and drink spawns, and for some unimaginable reason an unconscious black screen rather than just death. Fuck that game right in the shitter.

I spent 2-3 hours in DayZ tonight, not interested. Not sure what improvements they made but the game is almost a total loss at this point. Shit for loot spawns, shit for food and drink spawns, and for some unimaginable reason an unconscious black screen rather than just death. Fuck that game right in the shitter.

so esentially they didnt change crap.... Im out

It's pretty sad man. I spent about 300 hours in the DayZ arma II mod. That shit was great! The SA alpha has just been one giant fuckin waste of time since it launched though

they were doing stuff... but it essentially perma broken. I love it and have probably played more in the last month than anyone here. That said, all progress made by the company has been less than 1% of that made by enthusiasts who make a mod for arma. Those seem to be rather complete, while these guys had a great arma 2 engine dayz mod, and decide working backwards would still get you there... it did not.

Back