DayZ Noob Questions

Orga Smic

Well I was looking at joining the clan here for DayZ. I have not yet purchased the game but was looking into doing it. I was watching some videos about it since I have not played any Arma game nor DayZ yet. One of the videos I saw talked about building campsites with others, is that what this clan does, or is it a free for all? I have been playing BF4 but you are closed with that game and looking at this game. It looks like it is alot of fun and kinda intense at times. Any imput is good. Thank you.

We are playing DayZ Standalone right now, which is in Alpha. A bunch of us will usually group up, gear up and go lock down an airfield or town. Generally cause as much trouble as we can.

As for the camp/base building in the game -
There are plans for that to be included in the game, at a later date.

When we played the mod we built a base and held it down .. We stashed our equipment and shared what ever we could . On occasion we would sit around the fire and tell ghost stories and some other story's about Soulzz touching guys and some thing about a Brick..

We are a survival Clan in DayZ we do what ever we can to help each other out and then we open cans on people ... Cans of Whoopass !! And some cans of unknown..

Sounds like alot of fun. I did not play the Mod. From what I read, this game has been in the making for a couple years. Is that correct? Has anyone heard a date they will release the game?

Probably next year. They are working on it quite extensively.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

We will be opening BF4 sometime in February so do what you are doing now, staying active on TS and forums you should be solid!

The thing about this game is that it will try to lull you onto a false sense of security because there are only 40 players on a huge map, but when a gunfight happens, it is the most intense action I've ever experienced in gaming.

The thing about this game is that it will try to lull you onto a false sense of security because there are only 40 players on a huge map, but when a gunfight happens, it is the most intense action I've ever experienced in gaming.

I got intense watching some of the videos when they got chased by zombies and he had no weapons. I did purchase it last night. Will have a look at it today. Probably later today will be submitting my application to join. Looking forward to it.

Wish i didnt have the bf4 sickness when i purchased it. The only cure is to buy and play dayz. The joys of modern meds.

I'll be buying this tonight or tomorrow lol so you guys i'll have to show me the ropes

Back