Day Z

Yes, more specifically, could we have Arma 2 servers?

I wouldn't mind giving this a try. Just never did because I couldn't find anyone to play it with.

Yes, more specifically, could we have Arma 2 servers?

Arma 2 is one of the games that uses a lot of memory and CPU since the maps and details are so large. There would be no room to place it unfortunately.\

Due to that, our provider does not support this game. We would have to go somewhere for it which would cost at least another 40 a month. If there are enough demand and able to cover the costs regularly then we should have no problem.

Yeah I think you're right...Called War Z or something of the sort?

Makes you think where or not it would be worth it to put effort into a DayZ server when its going to become obsolete soon. How many people are going to shell out $20 +/- to get Arma2 so they can play DayZ?

You mean boring Z?

I'd rather not... there is no point after you have enough equipment and can stand on your own two feet, the coolest thing I did in day z was air assault an airport with a helicopter full of guys, raid supplies and bounce out.

Not really a fun time IMO, it gets too boring, and it's FULL of hackers.

Yeah I think you're right...Called War Z or something of the sort?

It's still going to be called DayZ. WarZ is a ripoff of DayZ by a different publisher. I think that's one of the reasons they're pushing to get their standalone out first.

Day z suckksss ballssszzz (here is my informed opinion) :D

Gay Z.

Also, hackers, really? It doesn't seem that the game would be the kind that would attract hackers (not really that simple/competitive); kinda sad lol...

Gay Z.

Also, hackers, really? It doesn't seem that the game would be the kind that would attract hackers (not really that simple/competitive); kinda sad lol...

yes, they use dayz scripts to spawn tanks & jets in the streets and turn everyone into birds and otherwise fk up the gameplay. pathetic, really, considering that there is no official player ranking out there.

I have some friends who were massivly hooked on Day Z and ran their own servers. I don't think they play much anymore, but I could prob get you the server info if anyone wanted it.

Also, War Z is out on Steam now for like $18.

Back