Darksyde here

Darksyde

Hello all,

Have played on your servers for awhile. Just got back on my BF2142 while I break from my WOW, yes I said WOW. I used to be apart of DDW clan back about 2yrs ago.
I especially love playing Suez Titan and you'll usually find me in a hover tank with a shotty. I hope to put on the clan tags, so let me know if I can or not. Well see you in game.

Hello there.

Please remember to lie still so I may Roflknife you on Suez.

Hope to see you in game.

LOL, that knife will have a hard time getting though tank armor.

Welcome man! Glad to see you put in an app; Renno will be doing your intro shortly :D.

Hey, Dark! Welcome ( from a noobie ) to the best gaming experience around. When you get some free time, join Ventrilo and chat with some of the guys.. The game is just ten times better when you can actually talk to people while playing and this will also allow you an opportunity to get know the guys. See ya on the battlefield!

You werent kidding I hope to get to know some you guys better the longer we game together.

HAHA guys. I havent put it down I switch between the 2 b/c my wife and my 2 bro in laws play. Wife plays shooters to when she angry. I gotta get her patched up and NS on hers so she can play with us but not member. she like 20 month for one of us is good enough.

Back