Custom PSP with custom firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorkyD

Trying to wrangle up some cash, so I thought I would see if anyone here would be interested in my PSP. It has custom firmware so you can play emulators and games and all sorts of cool software. I have a boatload of games and roms you can have along with it.

It has a brand new chrome faceplate and all new buttons. Works like a champ. Comes with:

8gb mem stick
4gb mem stick
Skull Candy earbuds or Q-electronics earbuds (your choice, both sound good)
Travel Case
Charger, Car Charger, USB Cable
Microfiber cleaning cloth
Pandora Battery (for flashing firmware if desired)

Here are some pics. Feel free to ask questions. Asking $120.00 shipped to your door. I believe that is a very fair price for all that is included and all the new parts and custom work. Thanks fellas!
PSP1.jpg

PSP3.jpg

PSP2.jpg

for those who don't have them, psps rock. i use mine as an mp3 player at work (3000series) and the battery lasts about 10hours. for games the battery runs for about 2 hours, fun system and a very good price.

Thanks for the positive words, Pilot.

Yes indeed, these are very fun. Especially if you like older consoles. I have every single NES, SNES, Genesis, and GBA rom ever made (and will be included).

On top of that, new PSP games are pretty awesome.

I just have too many gadgets and not enough bucks at the moment. :(

$110.00 shipped.

If no sale in the next 24-48 hours I am going to keep it.

It's the best portable out there right now for games imo, but then again I don't play portables :-( .

yea i 2nd pilot PSP kick ass if you know what to do with them:evil2:

Just list it on ebay if nobody here wants it. You could get even more for it (net of fees) if you get lucky.

It looks really cool mate, but IF I wanted to buy it, I can't atm as I do not have any money, sorry....

I loved my PSP when I was traveling overseas; 8-14hrs on a plane..PSP can do it all movies & games.

I'll take it, give me details. If its not too late, send me PM and how you want payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back