*correction* bf4 is free until 14th of august

If its for a weekend it;s more than likely an attempt to compete with Steam. Finding ways to attract people to the Origin Service.

Yep went from 16000 average players to 30000 so I'm guessing they made it free today.

I made a sort of related post on Battlelog yesterday

"someone needs to say this and I'll be the one since no one has. wing commander is free on origin which is nice, I've never played the game but I like piloting and the fact that Battlefield lets people do that is nice. however origins free games will never win over Steam so stop trying origin/EA, your system is flawed and corrupt to the point that it will not let people sell their own games and by the way Borderlands is getting an update from Steam for multiplayer. EA is notorious for publishing its own games and letting them die slowly (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit). Steam steps in and continues where 2k gaming and gamespy leftoff and is bringing multiplayer back. MUCH respect to Steam"

Still overpriced.

haha I find it pretty pathetic that DICE is having people pay for the game to beta test the game with the Community Test Environment (CTE), basically they're making the gamers unpaid DICE interns

Back