CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions to be passed to the Devs

cplmac

I think we should have a thread to accumulate our observations of glitches, bugs, hacks and ideas to have Soulzz pass on to the Devs orally.

Glitches:
Clipping an issue at multiple bases

Bugs:
Ping registration
Medic revives teleport anywhere from 2 feet to 500 feet
Extended (10 seconds to 5 minutes at a time) ping spikes across the entire server of 150-500ms

Hacks:
Rapid fire grenade tossing
ESP

Ideas:
Display the name of the player you killed/player who killed you
Display score/ticket count for both teams
Display Kills/Deaths/TK's in score window

Last edited:
Agreed. Bug joining on players. Filters on server browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bug:
Medic revives teleport anywhere from 2 feet to 100 feet.

Massive latency issues across all servers have been making the game extremely difficult to play this past week or so. Not just registering false pings on the server browser, but more importantly in game extended ping spikes from 150-500 across the entire server. I'm not sure where a problem like this would come from, maybe there is some kind of optimization they can do with their networking software?

Massive latency issues across all servers have been making the game extremely difficult to play this past week or so. Not just registering false pings on the server browser, but more importantly in game extended ping spikes from 150-500 across the entire server. I'm not sure where a problem like this would come from, maybe there is some kind of optimization they can do with their networking software?
Bugs in steam query protocol and connectivity bugs.

Again today, wound up shutting down all servers. Have they indicated they are even aware of the issue?

Yes. It's not just one thing that's causing it though, and some servers are better than others.

Patch is out, 800 MB, our servers will be up soon

Back