Congratulations!

PhillyOverclock

You guys played fantastic. I would not have expected anything less.

Thank you to Soulzz and all of the other members who participated and helped make it possible. We had a lot of fun and I would love it if we can do it again some time. I think we might have learned some tricks from you guys, so maybe we'll give you a better fight next time. We were totally disorganized and I kind of blame myself for that, but hey, somebody gotta lose.

At one point we were all laughing in TeamSpeak at how much you guys were kicking our asses, so at least my guys took it pretty well.

So long and I'll be seeing you in the Tampa server. Soulzz, I'm still subscribed to the forum so whenever you start getting itchy again, just PM me and I will get the message.

Thanks again,
~Philly

Sounds great Philly. I'll keep in touch :).

Classy post, very nice of you to write that up. We had a lot of fun and would love to do it again. Word for the wise, our groundpounders are really good so devoting that many players to worry about enemy gunships is a dangerous proposition. I'd personally let your pilots focus on the air and let your groundpounders worry about silos, then again that might just be me wanting a little more operating room in my gunship lol.

Either way, it was a lot of fun. We always enjoy a good match. Thanks for the scrim, and hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.

Back