Compact83

If it is a hack I think it is recent. His scores/kdr previously were not this high. I looked him up one day checking everyone on the server a few weeks back. I think he is up to no good too, but time will tell or video footage.

he is clean on pbbans. he has another alias and its stats are clean too.

dont forgot to sign up or i will give eurphucy admin again and you know what he will do...........................

you could easily stay away from everyone and snipe people in hardcore and not die like a pussy. ;)

I have seen him before and looked him up, clean, fishy as fuck, but his stats really really blow, I mean they blow like soulzz sisters blows black dudes.

I think he is full of shit; gustaving from parachute a mile away; this game blows for trying to find cheaters, I spend most of my time playing looking up fucks

Nice work EA & Evenbalance; look at this shit: xXxGoD_0f_AiMxXx - BFBC2 Stats
47 hrs of playing; PB just doesn't work & makes you wonder about BF3;

Back to compact weird that stats show 23% best player but he was the best player 20 rounds in a row. I did see him in Laguna hiding in a bush in front of B, first set of Mcoms. On my screen smoke gets up from his spot and starts running to Mcom, sure enough a guy was lighting the Mcom & killed him. I didn't get any footage, and starting to get really sick of this game, one more month, tg.

7.2 kills/min man... that is... how the f did he find such a spot to even get 7 people at the same time!?

Back