Comcast looses lawsuit by Fcc

Felix58

Yet they still have not complied with the commisions ruleing .
This may be wrong forum for this but i am posting my thoughts on this every BBS i am a member of

To encourage broadband deployment and preserve and promote the open and interconnected nature of the public Internet, consumers are entitled to access the lawful Internet content of their choice
To encourage broadband deployment and preserve and promote the open and interconnected nature of the public Internet, consumers are entitled to run applications and use services of their choice, subject to the needs of law enforcement
To encourage broadband deployment and preserve and promote the open and interconnected nature of the public Internet, consumers are entitled to connect their choice of legal devices that do not harm the network
To encourage broadband deployment and preserve and promote the open and interconnected nature of the public Internet, consumers are entitled to competition among network providers, application and service providers, and content providers

I just want you all to know that comcast has yet to stop their throttleing acts.

They were required by the fcc to stop at the begining of this year. Yet they continue to throttle P2P programs and other high bandwith applications

I urge you all to call up and complain, clearly they have broken their agreement with the FCC to comply with the law suit in augest of last year.

Just a heads up

The minium down they have to guarentee on a 6 MB connection is a minium of 1.5 MB yet normally the most ppl will get is 700 to 800k max.

This isnt a joke ppl if u want freedom on the internet you need to pay attention to these things. Enless u want government mandateing what you may and may not look at online.

They have broken their agreement, lied to their customers, and clearly used illigeal practices to inforce bogus reasons.. Look it up decide for your self, but dont ignore it.

Back