COD4 server suggestions

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
I have three suggestions mentioned to me by players in the server and I think they are good ideas.

1. The server probably needs to be reset because it is laggy as hell. Everyone today is complaining about CI's - and I experienced them myself about every minute.

2. Ping limit. We had a couple people playing with pings from 300-999. Lot of good ping regulars complaining about the lack of ping limit.
- I suggest a 300 ms ping limit. If you reach that ping multiple times in certain amount of time you get auto kicked.

3. Map length and rotation. First, I think 1 or 2 more maps are needed. Second, 25 minutes is a very long long time. I think 15-20 max would keep people from getting burned out.

Obviously these suggestions can be taken with a grain of salt, but as someone who is in the server almost every day I think this would be beneficial.
Cheers!

it is currently set to 250 ping limit so not sure what that complaint is about.

I will lower the time amount to 20.

I will add a couple more maps. I am not adding maps that kill off the server even if they request it.

it is currently set to 250 ping limit so not sure what that complaint is about.

I will lower the time amount to 20.

I will add a couple more maps. I am not adding maps that kill off the server even if they request it.

I completely a agree with not adding server killing maps. Yeah, not sure why the ping limit is not being enforced.

Also, the server just died. Not sure if it was a crash or a reset.

I agree that the time limit is crazy lol. I've never had problems with ping but it is laggy sometimes for me (probably my own connection)

I had restarted the server that's why. Let's see how it runs now

Sent from my LG-P880g using Tapatalk 2

Back