CoD MW open(marketing) beta

Delvious

Resident Frog Prince
Head Admin
I strongly recommend giving this CoD a shot if you enjoyed cod4, bf4, or insurgency. The TTK is around 3-4 shots in the regular mode. Movement is crisp and fluid. The maps actually have verticality to them, and the 3 lanes from previous entries are gone. Their "pick 10" shit is gone. You can equip 5 attachments on your primary, I believe 3 on your pistol, you get 3 perks, 1 explosive, and 1 tactical. Some matches still devolve into explosive spam but the aoe on it is limited, and throwing grenades back is pretty easy anyways.

Hopefully realism mode makes an appearance again this week as it makes the TTK even faster (2-3 shots), slows down movement speed, and completely removes the hud.

I played for about 5 hours yesterday and I'm already scheming on how to get out of work shit this afternoon so I can go home and play more.

Then there's crossplay, it's currently forced on for the beta, but honestly it's pretty fair. Console kiddies get a pretty strong aim assist, but they cant move as well as PC players so it evens out the playing field. For launch they will have to opt into crossplay with different peripherals, as it will be input based.

Anyways to play, just go into the battle.net launcher, click download under the Modern Warfare tab, and you will be able to start playing at 10 AM PST.

Add me on b.net if you are interested in teaming up to dunk on some kiddos. Delvious#1970

What’s the max player count on a server?

Do you know anything about being able to host in this game? Nothing online that is substantial

What’s the max player count on a server?

Do you know anything about being able to host in this game? Nothing online that is substantial

Normal 6v6 cod modes. Currently in beta there are 10v10 domination and headquarters. This weekend they are supposed to show off their 64 player mode. No word on how vehicles or killstreaks work in that mode.

I'm assuming no community server support. They will have custom servers for playing comp games. They will probably have clan support in the cod app like they did before.

For vehicles the only thing I've seen is a killstreak Bradley you can drive. Will probably find out more this weekend.

Normal 6v6 cod modes. Currently in beta there are 10v10 domination and headquarters. This weekend they are supposed to show off their 64 player mode. No word on how vehicles or killstreaks work in that mode.

I'm assuming no community server support. They will have custom servers for playing comp games. They will probably have clan support in the cod app like they did before.

For vehicles the only thing I've seen is a killstreak Bradley you can drive. Will probably find out more this weekend.

Yeah I mean are we able to host servers or is it solely on matchmaking.

if its like blops 4, then no hosting servers. which is a trend in gaming that i find rather dumb.

been disappointed so far with the cod series, since black ops 2, bought every game after that so far and i have about 50 hours combined . cant give them any money until they let me try it for free.

been disappointed so far with the cod series, since black ops 2, bought every game after that so far and i have about 50 hours combined . cant give them any money until they let me try it for free.

It's the free open beta weekend. Just need a battle.net account

We won't host servers if it's like that, I guarantee you.

insurgency also let me down with how they pushed matchmaking instead of community servers. I doubt community servers will ever be populated unless NWI decide to pull the plug on matchmaking.

You would think AAA publishers like EA and activision would want to actually make money by charging server providers a fee to be able to host their games, so in the long run they would also save money on server costs of their own.

alright. so ive played some rounds of ground war (32v32). its kinda unstable currently, crashed a few times. BUT IT IS GOOD. cod actually made a battlefield conquest mode, and it is good.

There are vehicles that spawn at "main" they are apc's, bradleys, and scout helicopters. you spawn on capped points or individual squad members. the kill streaks arent too bad as there are constantly people dying and losing them.

I'm quite pleased with the gameplay, they are hitting all the right notes. No garbage abilities to level the playing field for the cry babies. No wall running junk or such.

Movement is good, TTK is very good. Gun recoil and animation is good - reminds me of the quality in Rainbow Six Siege. Kill streaks are pretty classic and straight forward. The few maps that are available for beta are good. I'm looking forward to this one. Only downer really is the lack of dedicated servers - but I had 0 expectations so I can't really be disappointed by it.

I'm quite pleased with the gameplay, they are hitting all the right notes. No garbage abilities to level the playing field for the cry babies. No wall running junk or such.

Movement is good, TTK is very good. Gun recoil and animation is good - reminds me of the quality in Rainbow Six Siege. Kill streaks are pretty classic and straight forward. The few maps that are available for beta are good. I'm looking forward to this one. Only downer really is the lack of dedicated servers - but I had 0 expectations so I can't really be disappointed by it.
I'm just saying that TBG can't build a community around it.
Just like BF5/BF1. All games should have a fun factor. I'm glad that it resonates with you and others.
I haven't touched a game in 3 months.. lol.

Back