Clever way to cut down on BF4 hackers in-game.

ChromeLightsaber

Honorary Member
Don't have vanilla servers.

The hackers are using GAME TIME from EA. (They get to play vanilla for 7 days free)
Once fairfights ban kicks in after about 1 hour, all they do is sign up with another email address and BAM, new GUID, new account.

Xfactor goes into it here in his video.

Suggestion- add a non vanilla map to the BF4 INF-ONLY server, as it has been getting visited alot latley.

yes I do remember them offering this a while back for BF4 not sure if it still going on.

Problem with DLC is the server would struggle staying populated. If you or people you know can help idle in the server whenever they can, we can certainly try adding china rising DLC maps.

Otherwise we do our best to respond to report asap. We also stream to many different anti-cheat services.

Oh pretty sure its still going on. Banned 3 accounts for the same guy in 2 days. He likes lockers.

Is there a way to tell the difference between a purchased account and a free account?

Ahh...

I totally thought you were going to suggest executing anyone caught hacking. I guess I was a bit off base.

maybe if you don't ban legit players, they can take up a slot a hacker might otherwise occupy, crazy idea i know

Back