Check out this mother fucker!

I wouldnt doubt it. Funny how shit always happens over Moscow, Mexico and India. WTF? Dont E.T.'s like Americans and Canadians?

My point is why is this the first time this sort of thing has ever happend? In the million or so years man has been on earth, this is the first time it has been mention, filmed or witnessed with record.

there is a satellite dish sticking out of your ass...

im not falling for that one

[quote1255499736=roth140]
there is a satellite dish sticking out of your ass...

im not falling for that one
[/quote1255499736]

WTF? Dude, there is an entire article on this video on Yahoo.

Looks like one of the ships from "Independence Day" coming down thru the clouds...Welcome to Earth!

my guess is it is over a factory burning shit and the heat causes the clouds to dissipate over that area

[quote1255575977=Space_Ace76]
My point is why is this the first time this sort of thing has ever happend? In the million or so years man has been on earth, this is the first time it has been mention, filmed or witnessed with record.
[/quote1255575977]

It could have happened before recorded history, Space. Techincally, we've only REALLY been recording most of what happens for only 100 or so years and much of what was written in the early days is seriously debatable. Early historians like Pliny the Elder and others did their best to write down what they heard and knew but it was still very limited as there were no telephones or cameras. Everything was word of mouth. It may or may not be the first time for all we know.

Oh and aliens don't come to the US because we'll shoot them down or sue them.

Wow the video was taken down. Violated terms of use of some bullshit.

Back