Check out my GB montage

niceeeeeeee

check my COD5 one :D You didn't want to fuck with me when i played.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KM1T2-LiJbM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nice vid, all pubs lol.. mine is straight competive play... never really liked WAW was more of a cod4 guy my self.

yeah that was on our server. I didn't like at first but the weapons were much harder to use than cod4 which i liked. Plus the dogs were very cute. :D

lol "dogs were cute".. yea at a competive level WAW was nothing, cod4 was great, mw2 wasnt to bad, black ops was straight trash didnt even borther playing that game. cod4 i was on some big teams playing MLG variant, then in mw2 the team split and hooked up some players that where SND only so we went top page doing that, played competivly for a solid 2 years on that game, i put in work man, avergaging 12 hours a day playing mw2.. but i was in sask so you know why i was gaming hard lol.. now that im back in ontario i miss gaming with my buddies alot of good times shitting on scrubs. but am glad i met up with you guys, playing with balls dude goes hard bring me back to my competive days.

to me COD died after COD5. At least you could stuff with your server (support 50 players) and didn't feel like a consolish shit port. COD 4/5 were their prime games. I have moved on too. I still have cod 5 installed but haven't touched in months LOL

yea no dedicated server for mw2? thats why i had to move to console..lol... my fav cod was the first one the mp was fucking great.

Back