Check it.

I've been watching that post, it's quite entertaining. Every time I start reading it I feel like pulling out some popcorn. Btw I like pie too.

[quote1247416581=Soldier4Real]
I've been watching that post, it's quite entertaining. Every time I start reading it I feel like pulling out some popcorn. Btw I like pie too.
[/quote1247416581]

LMAO Me too.

hey kyle, just ignore that thread now. No need for it. Just do your thing and let things be.

This is rediculous all you did was post something about yourselves and people purposely change the topic to start a fight.

I saw a few parts of it in the beginning but i stopped for about 2 days now and wont read it. Its just going to get locked eventually.

Speaking of changing topics I hear the magic sauce is very tasty! 030

Fast you like my magic sauce? AWESOME! Soulzz says it's too salty and gags on it.

[quote1247464096=Jaws8you]
Fast you like my magic sauce? AWESOME! Soulzz says it's too salty and gags on it.
[/quote1247464096]
LOL

[quote1247484351=x=FAST=x]
hey kyle, just ignore that thread now. No need for it. Just do your thing and let things be.

This is rediculous all you did was post something about yourselves and people purposely change the topic to start a fight.

I saw a few parts of it in the beginning but i stopped for about 2 days now and wont read it. Its just going to get locked eventually.

Speaking of changing topics I hear the magic sauce is very tasty! 030
[/quote1247484351]

Let me know I'll send you some too.

Back