CHALLENGE ! :)

2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
Okay, i thought it would be interesting to do this, and you might find it helpful to cure your computer addiction + also get some fresh air & make your eyes feel good.

Now, the basics are simple, you go out in the central square of the city/town that you live in, sit down for ONE hour a day and write up everything interesting you notice. It might seem boring at start, but once you start doing it, you come to realize that people are just WEIRD.

To not be too abusive of you guys, I already did my one hour for today, sat in the city center of Tallinn and wrote up everything i saw, the format is in minutes.(ex. 05=5th minute)

03 Pickpockets walking through a bus stop, 2 people lose phones, get into panic.
05 A fella starts smoking & sharing a joint, Municipal Police takes him away
11 Idiot opening a can of coke in a bus stop.
20 A pedestrian cheats death on the intersection.
24 Schoolkids busted smoking by an undercover Police officer.
30 Idiot opening a can of coke while sitting on a bench next to other people
32 Police finally responding to the pickpocket case.
46 A wasp goes through the bus stop. Panic.
53 I run out of chips
58 Epic sunshine
60 End, i find out i sat on wet grass, walking away like a boss.

LOL I do this all the time I just don't write it down. "People watching or crowd watching is the act of observing people and their interactions" yes it can be so funny some times and yes "Stupid is as stupid does" GUMP .... RUN Forrest RUN.

Okay, was out for a bit today, the times are a bit erratic due to the fact it wasn't my primary objective.

2:45 Black guy with a red umbrella
2:47 Undercover police arrests 5 teenagers for drinking in public
2:47 Ambulance rushes through old town
2:51 British Lambo pulls in, crowd goes wild
3:00 3 taxis hit one police car, madness.
3:10 Pickpockets going through the main street
3:21 2 Blondes, 1 should be the one im meeting
3:22 Neither of them are the right one, im pissed, going home.

Back