Cease_Fire (I gotta protect my reputation)

Cease_Fire

I ALWAYS try to follow rules. I've only been kicked about twice in the two years I've played Battlefield, but in addition to that -- I've been kicked TWICE THIS WEEK.

Once was SWAT crap -- which I ignore, but yesterday it was 187 at a2e.
Yes, my gunship pilot was camping their titan--- I even TYPED IN AND TOLD THEM, I refused to shoot as long as he was camping. The gunship kill us while camping and I figured the pilot got what he deserved. Nothing was done.

Later in the game, I was about silo 5 and sent a TV to their titan and got the gunship just as it was leaving the hanger. I was proud of that shot. It was legitimate.

Next, 187 camped US and killed us just as we were leaving the titan. Nothing said. I figured he was getting revenge for the other guy camping (although two wrongs don't make a right)

I got their gunship about two more times with the TV and they were good, legitimate shots and their gunship was no where near their titan -- I WAS KICKED BY 187 FOR CAMPING THE TITAN--at leat 15 minutes after the "real camping"
I don't care about being kicked, I just hate that they think I'm a camper, when I'M NOT!

I REFUSE to camp, regardless of what the pilot does!
Guess in the future, I should bail when a pilot camps -- unless you can think of a better idea, I'm listening.

No Cease_Fire, I think you were being honorable by not shooting while the pilot was camping. You could bail in such an instance next time or suicide, but will it gain anything? Whill the pilot, who you are not in control of, get the message? Besides, the pilot shoul dhave been banned, not the gunner. Nice job on those tv shots though!

187 kicked us BOTH -- am I right, when you kill a gunship, there is no way to tell who the pilot is vs the gunner?
(Is the pilot's name always listed first, or something like that?)

Yes the pilot is always named first. He is usually a pretty good guy, maybe he was just having a bad day. But our friends at Z have accused me of camping for TV'ing their gunship from Silo 5. It happens, don't sweat it.

i just stay on our servers :(

we have enough of servers i get a variety of play with out leaving here.

no one admins like we do. some people think its lame to never leave your own server. i played 2142 for a year before i found TBG. we have plenty of in house competition and other good players are attracted to us.

if you dont like "pubbin" 2142, just find a few good servers and stay there (like our suez or mix titan).

You got that right, Roth!
My husband hasn't played Battlefield in a long time -- doesn't know I hang out here. Last night we were looking for a server so we could play together
I said: "How about TBG Suez DC?"
He said: "Are you kidding? That slaughterhouse?!?!?"
LOL
Truth is: I like to gun. Let's face it, the flightdeck is pretty darned crowded at TBG. I play TBG Tampa a lot (3 gunships helps with getting a ride).

Slaughterhouse? LOL! Actually, there probably was a time when I thought the same... I still do, sometimes :-D

Been on both ends of the slaughter, that's why it is so challenging. NBA teams wouldn't get better by playing against elementary school kids, would they!

i was 70-3 earlier today, i tried to sell my gold medal 4 cash

fail

How much you asking, Roth? LOL
I've seriously considered PAYING someone to be MY PILOT.

Back