Caution on latest windows update (KB3201845)

Bump, Kinda relevant but i just realized since all my machines run on win 10 enterprise they didn't push this update out to any of them. So if you can grab a copy of windows 10 enterprise or the school version and i bet you wont get crap updates.

Actually read this after i posted, So your saying if you have windows 10 pro you get the first wave of updates? that's crazy.

No if you are in the insiders program fast ring you get the first wave. If you are in the slow ring second wave. If you are on home you get the release and if you are on enterprise you get it last. Pro? Why mention it. It's an upsell of features they cut out of home it's the same release and gets updated at the same time.

My PC is unstable now, the audios brokes a lot, need to restart the pc if this happens, looks like i'll format my OS :/

Bump, Kinda relevant but i just realized since all my machines run on win 10 enterprise they didn't push this update out to any of them. So if you can grab a copy of windows 10 enterprise or the school version and i bet you wont get crap updates.

Actually read this after i posted, So your saying if you have windows 10 pro you get the first wave of updates? that's crazy.
Pro you can disable auto updates which I had not done except for gpu; but now I've got all auto updates disabled.

Knock on wood but updated to Creators Edition from Anniversary Edition with no issues. At least not with the update process. Have played a few games like COD Infinite Warfare, Doom, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Tom Clancy's Division and Rainbow Six Siege without issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back