Caught Me Sleeping Again

xBaltique

not accusing him/her of cheating, in fact that opposite.

i got a couple of kills against him last week and he went off about me having an aimbot.

me? really?
1. i wouldn't even know where to begin to download and/or install one.
2. i used to cheat in single player mode of Oblivion.. and cheating RUINS games.

but anyway.. i went to check out my stats since i heard about 2142 stats.com and here are my numbers:

Total played time 101:36:01

Kills | Deaths 2432 | 3118 (0.78)
Accuracy 20.7%
::: that's got to be the shittiest aimbot ever :::

Teamkills 16
Team Damage 6
Team Vehicle Damage 5
Healings 538
Revive 623
Teamwork points 3533

i guess the whole point of this thread is to keep my name "good". accusation without grounds say much more about the accuser than the accused.

I would take it as a compliment. Just means they can't take the fact that your better then them ;).

haha well maybe and thanks .. but i actually kinda suck.

my whole schtick on 2142 is teamwork: running around trying to revive as many people as possible, squadding up, dropping medikits everywhere.. etc.

2142 works best as a squad. join up with ballz or sixer to see how the game should play.

Accuracy 20.7%
::: that's got to be the shittiest aimbot ever :::

I agree

Like Soulz said it's a compliment. I cannot count how many times I've been kicked or banned, is it frustrating...hell yea because you just wasted your time playing on that server. ATU & GUN were always a pain in the ass...bunch of no skill hoes. Take the high road

believe us, we know what its like to be surrounded by goofs accusing us 24/7.
First time i saw balls and his crew never once suspected anything. They rock my socks.

Back