Casual scrims with Precision Clan...

mamboKatz

Hello honored members of TBG

I've applied to your forums so I may introduce myself. I'm representing Precision Clan, a friendly group of mature gamers who are looking to enhance their BF4 experience through casual scrims with rival clans. Nothing ultra competitive, just a casual frag session on the occasional Sunday. We do have a dedicated server if required which can accommodate any mode/map desired - HC or Normal, it's all good.

TBG looks like it has a strong contingent of players as do we, but these scrims would be limited to however many players our teams can muster for these sessions. I hope that TBG accepts our invitation and will join us soon. Please feel free to PM me and I'll forward your inquiries to our admins so they may get in touch with you personally.

MamboKatz

Hello honored members of TBG

I've applied to your forums so I may introduce myself. I'm representing Precision Clan, a friendly group of mature gamers who are looking to enhance their BF4 experience through casual scrims with rival clans. Nothing ultra competitive, just a casual frag session on the occasional Sunday. We do have a dedicated server if required which can accommodate any mode/map desired - HC or Normal, it's all good.

TBG looks like it has a strong contingent of players as do we, but these scrims would be limited to however many players our teams can muster for these sessions. I hope that TBG accepts our invitation and will join us soon. Please feel free to PM me and I'll forward your inquiries to our admins so they may get in touch with you personally.

MamboKatz
I can't speak for all members but it's definitely something I'd like to do--sounds fun

Hey there!

We are always down for a little friendly competition.

Let me run it by the guys and Ill let you know if there is a large interest to push forward to a date.

How many players did you have in mind, as we have a robust member base.

ill scrim if its on a day im not working

Sounds like fun. Right timing I would love to join in.

Hey there!

We are always down for a little friendly competition.

Let me run it by the guys and Ill let you know if there is a large interest to push forward to a date.

How many players did you have in mind, as we have a robust member base.

Hey DL
Our clan has about 10 active guys available on various Sundays, between like 7 and 10 PM EST. I think that NS should be out this week and if this is the case, I would contact you after April 7th in preparation for say the following week - our even a later date when NS winds down a little.

I cant set anything in stone until I have a solid date. I would like to participate once we have a match date set. Just will have to juggle a bunch of things with work

I cant set anything in stone until I have a solid date. I would like to participate once we have a match date set. Just will have to juggle a bunch of things with work

I would like your team to show up on our server on April 13th @ 7PM EST = approximately 8 to 10 players required - 10v10 under Normal mode. NS CA would be fun but that can be voted on. I can get this setup at my end but I have to post this match under pRc forums by at least by April 6th - your team to RSVP under this thread of course as a courtesy.

Back