carptarts

bigguyhawaii

you kicked me and asked me how I found you in the kick message. but when I got into game you didn't respond. you're hiding in one of the destructive passage leading into c. i'm running to c and jump thru the destroyed opening thinking its opened on the other side and you're there. I ended up killing you. and this was the only time I killed you but you kicked me? why? even if it wasn't dumb luck running into you, players character do involuntary yell out giving away their positions. are you accusing me of hacking? I really can't come to terms of a single kill in the well travelled path in locker and you kick someone?
my first bad experience on this site. sorry if I made you mad in anyway, i'll take a break from tbg servers for a little while.

Was this supposed to be a PM? Or is this a complaint of some kind? Also TBG admins Kill-Kick-Ban. We do not kick for no reason. I'm sure a HA will be along shortly to assist you if possible. Thanks.

Yes, that was me.

I apologize for my haste Bigguy. There appears to have been a spot hacker on at the time. I was sneak perk/didn't fire...but everyone found me and all members of my squad. I started with you but I can say that zienz1 was next but the round ended as I was narrowing in on him.

The normal kill/kick cycle doesn't work for eliminating spot hacks.

Again, I apologize that you were offended. Please do not take it personally and come back right away!

Back