Cant connect due to vpn

Bogey

I keep getting auto kicked with the message Disable vpn and reconnect. I dont use a vpn for anything and havent made any changes since the last time i played so im not sure what i need to do.

what you can try.....download Ccleaner and Glary utilities....stay with the free versions of both....after install run both of them to clean out all cache files, logs and junk files.....in Ccleaner also run the registry option and clear all listed.....then try logging on again.....i got this error once and running these 2 fixed my problem....may help may not but its worth a try....

glary's
https://www.glarysoft.com/

Ccleaner
https://www.ccleaner.com/

Well I did a full clean plus the browser and still keep getting kicked. I went to the bf admin tools website and they dont have a forum also couldnt find my problem fix on youtube. I have windows 10 and there is no vpn to disable. So im still in the dark for now and still searching. Open to suggestions if anyone has an idea....

Well I did a full clean plus the browser and still keep getting kicked. I went to the bf admin tools website and they dont have a forum also couldnt find my problem fix on youtube. I have windows 10 and there is no vpn to disable. So im still in the dark for now and still searching. Open to suggestions if anyone has an idea....
do you have a vpn at all? also, there was someone that was connected to a college before and i guess the school internet had some kind of vpn properties. maybe do a full reset on your router (press and hold reset button for 30 seconds or login into it and reset to defaults on the router webpage)

In the network tab i have the option to set up a vpn but there is not one to disable. I have a cable modem so it should be a direct connection. i will try and reset it and see if that helps. I last played on Sunday with no issues but wont let me in today. Nothing has changed on my end so not sure what the deal is....Thanks though i will try it.

other than that.. i have no idea what it could be..
other possibilities, browser might have a free vpn option, i know Opera has it and I disabled it. but that depends if you use battlelog to play game, if you dont then thats all i can think of. Maybe reset network connections, by going into troubleshooter by right clicking on your network icon on botttom right and follow steps and it should reset your network connections.. also check network connection. right click on network icon, select Open network & internet settings, click on Change adapter Options. in there it should show all the networks you have directly connected to, if there is a vpn it should show it there.

Back