Can I mod this game at all?

Nicksaerian

The User Interface is rather primitive and clunky. The text is far too blocky for my taste and I'd like to scale it down. I know other games such as WoW are highly customizable. Is there anything out there for BF2142 in the way of mods to make everything look... cleaner?

Even if it was id be careful. Any customization tends to trigger PB. We're not talking a company who pays attention to its customers like Blizzard. This is EA. Ea doesnt give a shit.

Yeah... I was just curious. I'd kill for a sleeker UI with reduced size UI and two chat boxes for regular chat and combat text.

I've requested the separation of combat log (aka "Smoking!" and "I need ammo!" commo rose messages), "killed" and "spotted" messages from the typed chat messages on the EA forums, but like bot says - nobody gives a shit about this game really...

I mean, if they would ever do something they need to fix all the crash exploits and inherent instability of the damn servers first.

Yeah be carefull about changing files. Because once you launch the game PB looks at all the files in that game folder. If it finds files out of place or coded odd they will see it as a hack.

But yes it is possable but I wouldn't recommend it.

Back