Calling all Volunteers! Westburo will be in Rochester

BOT#00001

"This young 20 year old female soldier was killed by an IED in Afghanistan along with 3 other american soldiers on June 4th. Her funeral is in Cohocton NY, outside of rochester this saturday. Well the fucking Westboro Baptist "Church" (Scum of the Earth) are planning on going there to protest...lets put a stop to this. Message me if you can come."

Editorial: Protesters may magnify the pain in Cohocton - Canandaigua, NY - MPNnow

If anyone is near rochester and can come down for the funeral it would be greatly appreciated.

Whenever I hear of these idiots I can't help but think of Jake and Elwood running down Illinois Nazis. Arturo: nice find.

Yah I know about the patriot guard riders. Doesn't mean those of us who are able to should leave it to them. I want to show support to a fallen soldier and comrade. RIP

The family doesn't deserve to have this day made worse.

I would so do this. but im too far away. They came to my town and me and my brother had a little fun...

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1HCRP_E5-Uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

my girlfriend kinda sucks at filming but i forgive her :) The police wouldnt let me strip on the same sidewalk but they laughed and shook my hand afterwards.

Mother, do you recall the make and model of the vehicle they were driving?

it was one of those 15 passenger vans, probably rented from the airport cause no one in their right mind would drive from Kansas to New Hampshire in a bus

Back