Cab Driver turned in $221,000 he found in the back seat

With that money i would be able to go no-stress through all education i desire.stupid cab driver, just stupid.

You could live pretty comfortably for about 10 years with that :) .

I bet you $220,000 either (A)That's what's left after taking out his cut for his "Mr. Altruistic Nice Guy 15mins of Fame" (B)The sources he returned the money to paid him off to go along with the story of only $220K was turned in!

Either the guy has a VERY Lawful Good Alignment out of Autistic Stupidity(cuz we all know Judge Dredd is the only viable Paladin in mankind today!:gros1: ); OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........He played it just right. Took his cut to start, then used the facade of a shining example of how humans SHOULD treat one another, and psyche-mind raped his source into cutting THEM into a deal if they paid him to keep his mouth shut and bask in his spotlight for a short period of time!

Would I personally turn it in? Yes and no. I am a bit of a philanthropist at heart. Would take my cut( to invest for my future), and do something for others who need more than myself or ANY other greedy human being the money touched hands on after I turned it in!

thanks edited it.
This is what i really thought about the cabby.
punchyousobad.jpg

Back