Built a table

Tartu, it's just to sturdy the table. Without the cross-members, any shifting, dragging, moving, weight changes, bumps, ect will slowly weaken those brackets until one day, oops leg bends and everything on said table falls.

Here is 1 of 9 cat trees I made for the Indianapolis Humane Society note the sisal rope on the poles

Attachments

• cattree5f.jpg
    cattree5f.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 156
Use sisal rope to wrap those legs. Sisal rope is used for cat scratching poles due to the fact the cats claws wont get caught up in the fibers
Great idea and easy to do, all you need is a hot glue gun and sisal rope, but you'll need a lot I used 50ft to do 2ft leg and it held solid for the life of the cat condo.

Here is a thought about mounting sisal rope. Drill a hole top and bottom of the legs. Thread rope through the hole start top or bottom tie a knot so it wont slip through wrap leg to next hole thread through and tie a knot on the finish end. No glue needed and it can be replaced when Kitty frays it beyond use. Remember the rope really dont need to be the full length of the legs. consider just wrapping the middle sections of the legs. up high enough for kitty to stretch and claw the rope. I have built many of these kitty cat entertainment / trees for the Indy Humane Society .

Back