Boost me up (please) :D

2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
this thread

I know you agree with me on the idea, I know you think that they probably wont do it, but cmon, let's at least shake them.

"I'd rather play on unranked servers where i can jump down giant stairs & fly space ships through jacuzzis as im deflecting dinosaur skulls being shot at me with catapults."

Hahaha

There won't be mod tools because they want to sell the dlcs

There won't be mod tools because they want to sell the dlcs

I don't even think thats really of concern as most people play on ranked servers which means nothing custom there. Spending money to turn the convoluted mess that is the tools for creating maps into something even remotely usable by someone who has experience with such tools. As well as spending money to add custom map support into the game is just not going to happen.

They also have enough on their plate. Like bugs that never get fixed? They will add more to that list doing side projects. As much as I would like to see something like that there are games for that sort of thing. I don't really like CS but one of the best things for me in FEAR was the custom maps and if anything thats one of the awesome things in CS.

Back