Bluetooth question

D

Diry-Lex

As you guys know, my headset got stomped on by some drunk idiot and I sound like im in a bathroom on my onbaord microphone, so here is my idea.

A while back boon was talking to me on vent via his bluetooth headset. now, I wanted to try to do this by sync'ing my bluetooth headset with my computer.

I have a built in BT adapter that recognizes ALL BT products around me, pairs them fine, however the biggest problem I have is finding the right driver software to match my earpiece with my computer.

my computer recognizes the earpiece fine and "installs" it as "new hardware" and the only thing that is stopping me from using it is the damn "software" ie fucking CD that motorolla never included with this stupid head set. and Ive scoured the web for it.

any help/ suggestions? (to poor to buy a new headset)

I have a Motorola H670

thanks

Once they're paired, do you not get an audio device related to the headset in your audio properties?!

If you do, all you need to do is to set your bluetooth audio device for microphone as the default device for "voice" and "sound" recording and you should be set...

Yeah surge is right...

Go into your "sound" tool under "control panel"
to change the default devices to your bt headset under "playback" and "recording". You can even right click them and hit "test" to make sure they are working.

Yeah I tried it but I decided to just bite my lip and buy a new headset

if you have an xbox360, get their headset and the adapter, lets you use the wireless headset and controllers on your computer.

Back