Bluetooth Pairing Help?

Orga Smic

Ok so I have a Hot Tub right outside my sliding glass door of my master bedroom.
I have my TV system, which is a 65 in 4K Vizio that I am able to turn so that from the hottub I can view the TV.
When it is hot enough I can open my sliding glass door so that I am able to hear it. However I have to turn it up really loud.
I bought a portable speaker that can connect via Bluetooth. Has really good sound.
The question I have is does anyone know a way to connect the sound of my TV to the portable bluetooth speaker?
My sound connects to a Vizio sound bar, so I have numerous connections. I basically need something that can transmit my sound via bluetooth, that I am able to visually see to "pair" it up with the portable speaker.
Is there a mini 3.5mm LCD screen/jack that can be plugged into my TV system or what?

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you for any help!!

Yes there is a bluetooth transmitter you can connect into a headphone jack

I know that make bluetooth transmitter, but one that probably has a mini screen so that I can visually pair it with the speaker. The speaker has no visual screen. I can pair it with like my phone, because I can visually see and "pair" it together.

I bought a bluetooth transmitter awhile back that I use with headphones. I paired them by pressing their sync buttons for about 5 seconds simultaneously. Is there no sync button on your speakers?

btw, the transmitter I purchased was on Amazon for around $25, works flawlessly. If you don't have an open 3.5mm audio out available, you can also use the red and white audio out rca jacks with and rca to 3.5mm adapter.

@tango so do you think by just connecting the transmitter to my TV that it will be able to pair up with the speaker I have? Not sure how that it knows which device to connect to.

@SgtKokuei will the one that you recommend connect automatically to my speaker? I may or may not know, but don't see how that the transmitter and my speaker connect to each other if neither has a way to see each other, or do they just automatically connect?

It should work under the same premise as tango said. By pressing the pairing buttons on both units they should both link up no issue.
I have had many customers who I have sold that to so they could hook it up to their receiver to send sound out to wireless outdoor speakers. I havent had any come back saying they had problems so it should work fine for you.

Thats a PC version it wont work for a TV. TVs cant send anything out from USB. You need to go out of an audio out port. You need something like this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/alurate...hite/4236915.p?id=1219711483005&skuId=4236915

Ive sold alot of them while working

Ok so I bought this set. I got it to connect once but have not been able to get it to connect again. I probably have tried at least a 100 times. The transmitter is a 3.0 bluetooth and the speaker is 4.1 so I don't know for sure if that is an issue or not. Getting kinda frustrated, something I thought would be easy becomes so hard. Isn't that how it always goes.

Ok so I bought this set. I got it to connect once but have not been able to get it to connect again. I probably have tried at least a 100 times. The transmitter is a 3.0 bluetooth and the speaker is 4.1 so I don't know for sure if that is an issue or not. Getting kinda frustrated, something I thought would be easy becomes so hard. Isn't that how it always goes.

Yea technology always takes what should be extremely simple and makes it extremely convoluted.

Also 3.0v4.1 shouldnt make a difference connection wise, so unsure why it freaked out after connecting right the first time

@Samoedaddy a couple things you could try if you haven't already...

even though the bluetooth range is good for 30ft or so try pairing within 6ft. if you had the speaker paired with another device previously, try turning bluetooth off on that device.

other than that, power cycling both devices and making sure they're both fully powered up. i have a speaker that refuses to pair unless it's at almost 100%.

bluetooth can be annoying as hell

Back