BioShock 2

Soldier4Real

Has anyone picked it up yet? If so, how is it? It was released on Steam yesterday. I remember a few months back PC Gamer had a preview and it looked pretty cool. I'll probably end up getting this and Mass Effect 2 in the next week or so.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8850/

Saving my money for Mass Effect 2 and BF:BC 2. The reviews say it's pretty, but is hard to get into until later in the game.

After playing ME2, I don't we'll see a game beat that quality for quite some time, unless ME3 bests it.

Is it true that you play as a big daddy the whole game in BS2? I heard that somewhere...

i read that on steam (about big daddy).

i bought bioshock, assassins creed, and mass effect. ive played about an hour of each one and im not really blown away too much. im thinking of spending more time on bioshock now tho...

ive been playing a LOT of BETA right now, but i found out the ranks will be wiped when the release comes so ill stop playing soon.

Yeah, I think you play as a big daddy too.

It should be good. The first one was pretty good. I'm not buying it right now though anyway, plenty of other stuff to play...

One big shit in it: multiplayer is via GFWL, which makes me want to puke quite badly.

I think they should've stuck to single player. The franchise really didn't need multi...

Bump!

is anyone interested in a Steam 4-pack for $150 total? i just finished the first bioshock and im ready for number 2!

No you dont play as the big daddy the whole game. It's alright. Dunno if the story wasnt as good as the first or if it was one of those games that really could only be done once.

i found it on newsgroups and im about 1/2 way through. i like the plasmids and guns at the same time.

its fun, id recommend it.

Back