Binge-watching "Making a Murderer" on Netflix

OklahomaSoldat

HOLY SHIT. This is the BEST documentary I've ever seen. It's a crime documentary...sounded boring at first but now I'm 6 episodes into a total of 10. Watch it but be forewarned you'll probably hit play again after the first episode draws you in. Forbes.com calls it Netflix's most significant show ever.

I have not watched the show yet but I saw in the news recently that the Anonymous hacker group was supposed to release some evidence that proves Steven Avery and Brendan Dasse innocent. Very interesting.

I don't want to give away any spoilers BUT...when the government pulls SHIT like that in order get a conviction...I don't care if guilty or not...the whole case should be thrown out or retried.

I binge watched it over the weekend. You will go in knowing it was a setup, and leave hating the moral fabric of that entire area of the country by the time you are done. They cover how the checks and balances aren't doing either. It is a seriously fucked up case of how powerless you are when they want to be right. I would highly recommend it to anyone and once you finish it, look up the latest news that came out today about the case due to this documentary. The pen is mightier...

The more info I hear about this from talking heads they say a bunch of info is being left out of this video. So all people can do is judge for themselves.

We watched it the weekend before this firestorm has taken over. Our house divided 1 guilty 1 innocent. How did the searchers just walk in that giant salvage lot and go right to that vehicle? 10-11 shots no blood evidence? so many other twist.Well done Netflix ill keep my subscription a little longer.

I read the missing evidence and some of it makes no sense one way or another, and his dna on her hood latch could be from him helping her with the car, or just when he was walking over to it and leaned against her car to steady himself. Or just planted by 5.0 lol. Its a great show. What gets me is the same thing, I would be on the fence if not leaning guilty is not for the severe lack of any trace of 5 liters of blood, aside from some small swipes of it in her car... which if he burned her 30 ft from where he killed her, why load her in the car again??? Makes no sense

ok guess i got my next watch i seen FB blowing up about this all day

or what about the deputy running the plate on the Rav4 days before it was found in Avery's auto yard??

If you love Squad so much, why don't you marry it?

Or at least donate a copy or two to the Bungie Games?

Watched the first episode, it was really good. Can't wait to see the rest

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back