BFV Update.

Typical DICE fashion....release game that works well then tweak it which fucks it up then tweak it some more to fix the fuck ups. Dumbasses.

The volume attenuation of third-person footsteps over distance has been increased. (REALLY? Right now footsteps drown out tank sounds and sometimes planes and you want to Increase this? Are BF players deaf and retarded? Don't answer that.

• Fixed the third-person bomb sight on the Stuka B-1 which was missing....How about fixing it on the bombers too? Again, don't answer that.

• Some bushes are no longer bulletproof. ...and why are bushes bulletproof? Again, don't answer that.

• Added support for separate aim-assist options for soldiers and vehicles. The aim-assist strength can also be adjusted smoothly instead of the old on/off switches. ...oh goody. We don't need this on PC, this is for Xbox shit which is horrible to aim with so let's make it for PCs too to fine tune our home grown version of an aimbot.

and that's all the patience I have to read the bloatware, I mean update, bullshit.

My biggest gripe for this update is the blinking health bar everytime you get hurt... Who thought this was a good idea?!?! I created a post on the Battlefield.com site asking for a button to turn that shit off.

Typical DICE fashion....release game that works well then tweak it which fucks it up then tweak it some more to fix the fuck ups. Dumbasses.

The volume attenuation of third-person footsteps over distance has been increased. (REALLY? Right now footsteps drown out tank sounds and sometimes planes and you want to Increase this? Are BF players deaf and retarded? Don't answer that.

• Fixed the third-person bomb sight on the Stuka B-1 which was missing....How about fixing it on the bombers too? Again, don't answer that.

• Some bushes are no longer bulletproof. ...and why are bushes bulletproof? Again, don't answer that.

• Added support for separate aim-assist options for soldiers and vehicles. The aim-assist strength can also be adjusted smoothly instead of the old on/off switches. ...oh goody. We don't need this on PC, this is for Xbox shit which is horrible to aim with so let's make it for PCs too to fine tune our home grown version of an aimbot.

and that's all the patience I have to read the bloatware, I mean update, bullshit.

Maybe the bushes were steel magnolias?

Back