BFH: Experiences

not that I know...only 20 registered bans for hardline. Either cheats are not out yet or not being detected yet.

Quick though... we have hotwire and conquest on the same rotation but hotwire is 64 and conquest is 32, right? I just got kicked mid game saying "Server is full" which is odd enough but I wanted to check cause that wouldnt be helpful to server pop if thats the case...

Sal good, just notifications when i notice shit. Round had only just started so no biggie, i was just concerned about the differences in map sizes if that was infact what was up

Been playing for the last few days and its hard to get into but so was bf4 so Ill probably pick it up since amazon has it for $40. Only problem Im having other than my computer taking a shit every 10 minutes is I have to rejoin after each map is over.

Yeah, there is still a queue and I'm getting this still too mid game.
full.JPG

i got it this evening as well figure it still just bugs getting worked out

Reserve slots worked fine last night, not sure what happened overnight to break it.

Well ea can call me their bitch because I just bought it. Ive spent $40 on worst things than this game. I hope to get my monies worth.

Just incase anyone is curious about a Sunday night side by side comparison. More overall players on hardline, yet the PC community has been weak (not surprised by this at all).

BF4:
upload_2015-4-5_21-2-39.png

Hardline:
upload_2015-4-5_21-2-51.png

Music and I just started playing last night (Saturday, 4/4)

I'm getting a huge kick out of it. Very refreshing. There are of course some things that bug me, but that could just be that I am that new to it still - only have a few hours under my belt and am still learning the game.

Hotwire provides HILARIOUS results. They should rename it to "Trolling Simulator." Unfortunately, Hotline and Conquest are really the only two modes that I have played. There are other modes that look entertaining to me - the robbery one sounds fun.

I have noticed, however, that there are 4 guns in this game that just outshoot EVERYTHING else.

So what you're saying, Fast, is that this isn't my imagination/newness to the game. I am actually feeling the rape from 4 particular guns?

I do like that the various game modes feel to push team play more. Seems like you need more people to get things done effectively.

Hello TBG Clan!!! I just want to say, if I haven't said it before, I enjoy your BF4 Server (Rush, All 30 Maps, No Lag) and I will keep playing here as long as you keep them up. I have tried others, but yours seems to be the nicest by far!

Frag on and Shoot ya server side!

Back