BFBC2

Lulz @ 3-4 people walking inside and getting blown up...

It's kind of interesting how these videos don't show realistic gameplay where you get pwnt while spawning from places you don't even see (spawncamping ftw?).

it's not so bad,because you can spawn on people in your squad,of your choice, it will still happen, but it doesen't have to happen too often

I guess I'm just trying to make fun of all the promo videos which show one huge killstreak, which most people would hardly ever get...

a bunch of us just saw it streaming live on someone's ps3. He did suck but the game seems pretty interesting. Saw saw trees go down, and the guy getting owned by everyone lulz! Very big map too!

a new mode has been found on the beta forums, squad deathmatch. no idea what form this will take but i am hoping 4 teams of 6 fighting it out

I watched a bunch yesterday (after that sniper guy) of someone who was actually half-decent, and the game looks really quite good actually.

Now, let's hope the servers aren't going to start to crash on day 1 and that it was ported properly and stuff... and we might have a winner.

Only problem is, it's very infantry-centric (at least this map is), so... yeah. Tanks/FAVs only. Which is not necessarily bad I guess.

Oh BTW there's also no prone, which I thought was quite lame...

Infantry FTW, now you bitches will stop flying those damn gunships.

Rocket launch? Nope, that's no fun. Now an RPG round in the ass takes a bit of skill so that's the way to go.

i have a few hours in playing this as a beta on my PS3 thanks to soulzz and i have to say i am going to get for PC i really think it is going to be a big hit a real fast pace game like BF2142

you heard it from our own MT guys! Now we finally get to kills that bitch soulzz on a new battlefield LMFAO.

Balls no more pilum for you, but i still got my chopper! BITCH! =D

I can't wait to use the m95 with red dot sight for some close range face re-arrangement

Will they have unlock-able weapons. Maybe my favorite weapon the XM8? How about a HK416? I know they'll have the Barrett .50 I mean Its not BF if you can't shoot someone with an anti-tank round in the head.

Back